Monday, December 14, 2009

NOTE TO SELF; Remember 2 Blog!

It has been 3 months since I have written/ blogged anything.
I know I know I know...
however I have thought of writing something more often times than not.

My life has been extremely busy since October & My NYC Trip.
Here's an update to get everyone up to speed:

1. Dom Con Atlanta 2009. AMAZING!
  • Quality 3 a.m. convo with Mistress Cyan, Genesis, & Irene Boss--PRICELESS!
  • Having California's "hoodman" as My house guest, so much fun! Canes & panties is all I am going to say. Check out the video I did with him his first night at "Sadie Manor" www.clips4sale.com/19696
  • Meeting Ms Joy Villa of Hollywood, CA. We certainly raised the roof! (stayed tuned for a video of Our escapade.)
  • Classes and workshops were superb! The convention started off with Mistress LunaSea Pro Domme "Pamper Yourself" complete with gifts, grab bags, cognac for everyone, and even a drawing for a free Massage from Her slave who is CMT. Which I won & definitely needed after My sciatica started acting up from My NYC trip.
  • The Mistress Tea. To see Everyone in drag as men-was a hoot! Totally the highlight of Sunday.




Seeing old friends, Mistress Shakti of NC, Mistress LunaSea, Domina M, Master Pam & Her Family.
Meeting new people & other Mistresses from around the country that I have been talking to online, to meet in person was such a treat!




2. I am officially 2009-2010 Madame Secretary for ONYX Pearls SE and with those duties I have been asked to be Mrs. Kinky Claus at the ONYX holiday Christmas party.

3. I am Moderator and Co-Founder for Black BEAT Atlanta Chapter. Our munch is the 2nd Saturday of each month. Would love to have you come out at support or simply stop by to say hello & feel the love! Black BEAT Atlanta is part of the Black BEAT, Inc. nation wide family. http://www.blackbeatinc.org

4. I will be hosting a Kinky Holiday Photo Shoot in collaboration with John Crooms Photography at Studio Eris this Sunday December 20, 2009. Photo packages will be only $20. Call Me directly for more information.

5. I am mentoring a mother/ daughter team & that has been quite interesting! They are both learning more about themselves & the power and strength by simply being an empowered Female of Color.

6. I have a new baby, "Ex./ Educating Xenophobics" a 6 series women's empowerment theatrical & educational series. Ex. will be tackling subjects such as 1. rape prevention & self defense 2. Make Love With Your Whole Body 3. BDSM & Fem Dom relationships, in particular polyamory and cuckoldry. 4. Elder Care and Sexual Health 5. Gender 6. Spirituality & Health.
This series is going to be phenomenal! CLICK HERE TO SEE THE 3 MIN TRAILER.

7. I am the Presenter & Workshop Coordinator for Black Thunder 2010. A BDSM weekend educational retreat for People of Color & those that love us to take place in Pigeon Forge TN May 2010.

8. I now have a full time live in submissive; jah; who is also My partner. YES I do date submissives (ones that are worthy). My jah is a trans man; F2M (female to male transgender) meaning he was born biologically female, yet identifies as male & is recognized as a male LEGALLY.
So dating Goddess Sadie will only happen if you were born with all female body parts.
I am that Female Supremacist, in all sence of the word.
My jah has stepped front & center into his responsibilities as My collared submissive both with Me & within the Leather Community: taking a zealous interest in ONYX, the art of Boot blacking; serving on the planning committee for Southern Comfort Conference 2010, & offered to assist Mistress Cyan create more Trans Workshops for Dom Con Atlanta 2010, along with his own personal goals.
I am proud to have him in service to Me! My jah IS proof that good submissives do exist!

9. Putting more time and effort into distance training via Niteflirt. Along with more video shoots (www.clips4sale.com/19696) & workshops/ classes. Also I am traveling nationwide on a monthly basis.

So with ALL of that going, Needless to say I have not remembered to blog UNTIL NOW.
Therefore, you have officially been updated as to the 411/information in Goddess Sadie's World.

And just a friendly reminder, this IS the month of cheerful giving! With December ruled by Jupiter/ the Santa Claus of the Zodiac, Hanukkah, Christmas, & Kwanzaa this month:
SEND ME LOTS OF GIFTS!

Visit My wishlist and make Me smile:



2 comments:

hoodman said...

Wow what a list of the great activities You're up to Goddess. Thank You for the shoutout. Also if You're in LA i should hopefully be available to help You out and have fun and what not.

Hope ATL is treating You well.

JAH said...

my Goddess, we have some bumps, however, we have overcome and moved forward. i thank you for all that you have brought and continue to bring my life. We have, INDEED, had a busy 3 months. It has been fantastic and i can't wait to see what the new year has for us. i especially am looking forward to you and Kweitha putting on Educating Xenophobics-i know it will be a blast.

all my love in Leather,
jah