Friday, May 7, 2010

Goddess' Boudoir / Sleepover & Moving Party

After being away from home for soooo long (a month in NYC with My Mistress Sister Friend Mistress Athenais) I have decided to bend & flow with time / change and surreal "once in a lifetime" opportunity.

I will be packing/ purging, giving away & selling MOST EVERYTHING
(minus My Artwork, books, & music)

Yes I have a wonderful career opportunity in San Fran, CA for the next several months (being hosted and assisting Mistress Vixxxen with the debut of Her new Dungeon Studio) and for those that know ANYTHING about Me.....

CARPE DIEM!

I ONLY have a week to prepare THUS I need ALL THE HELP I CAN GET.
Mistress Vixxxen is expecting Me no later than the beginning of June 2010.




Therefore...
I am asking for your dedication, zeal, energy, time, inhibitions, voyeuristic/exhibitionist eye INCLUDING your love 4 Me!

I will be having My LAST & FINAL infamous "Boudoir Party" Sunday night - Monday morning.

(complete with willing participants -- EMAIL OR CALL ME FOR DETAILS THAT CAN NOT BE MENTIONED ON the web)

Asking those to indulge with Me in all the hedonism and debauchery you can possibly imagine U KNOW ME!

****Photographers, Videographers & willing participants encouraged to be present*******
(Yes, portions will be documented!
So, NO PRUDES ALLOWED & model release forms must be on file for anyone wanting on the other side of the lens)

IN ADDITION, Monday a.m. BREAKFAST in bed complete with massage!
before I put u to work (LOL)

BUT SERIOUSLY,

I NEED ALOT OF HELP with packing & purging.
YES, intervention is needed.

IF you show up on Sunday and/or Monday, items given away or sold for $1
coming over to help any other day of the week, make Me an offer & its yours!

BTW, anyone got (or knows of) someone with a truck AND a strong back?

I NEED YOU BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!


Call Me directly 4 more juicy details
RSVP and do it ASAP!


video

1 comment:

hoodman said...

i wish i could help Goddess. O Mistress Vixxxen is a lovely looking Lady in the Bay Area, i hope You have fun over there as well.
Good luck with Your move.