Saturday, April 23, 2011

Goddess Sadie's LA, CA trip & Guest Appearance on Playboy Radio EASTER SUNDAY

Tune into Sirius108 or XM 248 (Spice Radio) this Easter Sunday @ 8 p.m. P.S.T (that's 8 pm CA / west coast time & 11 p.m. NYC/ east coast time) for My guest appearance on Kylie Ireland The Weekend Edition of The Jerkbox.
Where We will be talking about My career, Fem Dom, BDSM, & taking live callers.

No Sirius radio? Listen to me LIVE on the internet… FREE 7day trial: http://www.sirius.com/freetrial Now you have NO excuse for missing it!

I will also be available for sessions 24/7 in the LAX area. PREBOOKING IS REQUIRED.

ALSO I am looking for video sluts too! you MUST be willing to sign a model release form, provide legal identification, & show your face on camera.

*If interested in booking a session it is best to reach Me via cell at 404-522-2789.
SERIOUS INQUIRES!

Interested in becoming a video slut?? Email Me @ :
Goddess_Sadie@Sensuoussovereignties.com

1. your current g rated photo
2. lists of fetish interests
3. list of limits
4. phone number
5. your weekend availability

If you miss Me this Los Angeles, CA visit I WILL BE BACK NEXT MONTH for Dom Con LA May 17-24th.

Need to know more about Me?!? GOOGLE ME BITCHES or spend some time on My Website

No comments: