Tuesday, June 28, 2011

411 on Submitting your deposits

While traveling I will have VERY LIMITED availability and sessions with a deposit ranging from $20-$100 get My immediate attention!

*PLEASE NOTE THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GUARANTEE A SESSION WITH ME*

Deposits are the ONLY guarantee that you will get a session with Me while I am in your city. OTHERWISE basic inquiries are on a 1st come, 1st serve basis (which is slim to none considering I have the luxury of being in demand wherever I travel)



I also accept Green Dot Money "RELOAD PACKS"
Click HERE for further instructions.


For any/all that call Me to let Me know you are leery about sending a stranger money; GOOGLE ME BITCHES! My philosophy is that if you are not willing to send $20-$100 to secure your session, do you really expect Me to take you serious about giving Me your tribute of $200- $2,000?!? I have been a FULL TIME Professional Dominatrix for 8 years now & My reputation supersedes Me! Do you think I would tarnish that for your miniscule deposit?! The 1st step to understanding Consensual Domination & submission is TRUST! Please do your research PRIOR to see any Professional in this business!

No comments: