Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another Year Older & Way WISER!

So Today, Thursday October 20, 2011 is the 36th Anniversary of My physcial existence as a Female Homo Sapien here on Earth.
Some people keep their exact age a secret.
I personally feel that age is just a numeral. It barely stands up to life experiences and this journey called "LIFE"
This is not My 1st time or last time on here, however I am proud to have the life experiences that I have experienced thus far.
TO BE A FLY ON MY WALL?!?
When I reflect on where I am, who I am, how I got where I am on My journey, the ONE thing that permeates My thoughts are:

Life is GOOD!
I LOVE being Me!
I am thankful for past experiences & I welcome new life lessons, teachers & relationships of tomorrow.
Growing wiser, intelligent, articulate, outspoken, & one STRONG TOUGH CARIBBEAN BLACK GODDESS really ROCKS!!!

Now visit My amazon wish list, bless Me with a birthday bounty:
http://amzn.com/w/1C2468WL187AY

THEN,

dial those digits, and share a moment of My day if U R SO LUCKY!


I also welcome GREEN DOT $ RELOAD PACKS!
Gives you a priority to get Me live on the phone (I activate your pin # you dictate to Me while I have you on the line...)




a few quotes for TODAY:

~No wise man ever wished to be younger.
~Today is the yesterday you worried about tomorrow.
~Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of ‘you’ to the world.
~Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.


"Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these." ~Susan B. Anthony

Cards, Gifts, Tributes & Tokens of Appreciation / Devotion send to:
Ms. S. Hawkins
P.O. Box 66903
Phoenix AZ 85082

No comments: