Saturday, November 12, 2011

Want FREE Playtime?!

OMG, Yes I said FREE playtime!
However it does come with a few catches:

1. Must be in the Los Angeles, CA area
(OR My home area Phoenix, AZ. I travel extensively so this is your time to get My time & attention)

2. Must be willing to sign a model release form and be comfortable with being filmed
(masks, hoods & waist down video and photographs are permissible)
FOOTAGE WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY ON MY UPCOMING MEMBERSHIP SITE.

3. Understand this is NOT a session!
This is PLAYTIME with a camera recording!!!

However if you are wanting a session I am offering sessions at a discounted tribute during this visit.

For more details, or to be considered submit the following via My email "Goddess.SadieHawkins@gmail.com":
1. contact info (name, phone number, & the best time to reach you)
2. your most flattering picture of yourself
3. a brief list of your interests and limits

***Please note that I have the luxury of receiving several responses, put your best foot forward. You never get a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression. I am a niche/specialty Domina so understand I will not be for everyone & everyone will not be for Me.***

If you are wanting to book a session, schedule a casual outing, etc.
Make your presence known and contact Me directly via phone
404-522-2789. Block/ private calls and texts messages ALWAYS go ignored!

Wacks, Smacks & Spittle,
Goddess Sadie Hawkins
WWW.ITSMYURLS.COM/GODDESSSADIE

No comments: