Thursday, December 29, 2011

Quality NOT Quantity in 2012

With the start of a new year, 2012 is proving to be the year of QUALITY & QUANTITY.
I am thrilled at the number of new submissives stepping up and showing Me thier worthy of My time, however I still have a few "stalker fans", "wankers", & "lookie lou LOSERS" it is challenging for Me to sift through the bullshit to communicate with those few fortunate ones.
With that being said, I have purged My address book from My current website SensuousSovereignties.com
MEANING= if you have EVER contacted Me or seen Me for a session yes, that means from the start of My Professional Domina career in 2004 until 2012) I have deleted your email address & you need to RECONNECT with Me...
2012 is the year of the NEW, the WORTHY, those that show and prove/ NO EXCUSES!

I will give top priority to those supplicants that send a S.A.S.E. along with a modest tribute to My Post office box:

Ms. S. Hawkins
P.O. Box 66903
Phoenix, AZ 85082


All others can send thier consideration letters via email to:
"Goddess.SadieHawkins@gmail.com"


With the launch of My membership site; CaribbeanDominatrix.com approaching, I will be phasing out My Sensuous Sovereignties.com site.

In years past I have received countless inquires and less than 25% have proven to be worthy, which has Me constantly behind in answering My email.
I am instilling a ZERO TOLERANCE for unworthy worms in 2012.

With that being said, make your presence known in the appropriate, respectful manner.
Learn to follow My instruction! I am giving you those TWO options I have listed above.

Please note that if you contact Me via email expect a response within 72 hours (no I do not check email all day every day!) and if you contact Me via post office box, expect a personalized letter response within the week.

So for now, keep your eyes peeled, your mouth salivating, and your mind filled with thoughts of My incomparable Divine Goddess Spirit....

No comments: