Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May = National Masturbation Month


It's that time again - National Masturbation Month. You don't have to join the San Francisco based Masturbate-a-Thon, BUT I am going to encourage E/everyone to join Me & celebrate every day of the month of May with new ways of reaching your very happy place. 


I am also asking all My followers/ fans/ devotees to email Me your pictures, videos, stories, etc. showing Me what creative ways you have celebrated the month of May as National Masturbation Month. (Include in the subject line "Natl Masturbation Month")
I will be choosing a select few that really get My juices flowing (no pun intended--LOL) to showcase & share here on My blog.


For those that may NOT know; I truly am a Hedonist to the core and love all things that get Me all warm & fuzzy inside where I can journey to that bliss filled place--so make your entries & emails good!

Masturbation, in this case, means simply: The stimulation of yourself or another for sexual pleasure. You don’t have to orgasm. You can do the stimulating or be stimulated. You can be alone, with a partner, with a crowd, with your favorite toy or your favorite hand.

Enjoy yourself and be creative!


I am also sponsoring a Masturbate-a-Thon fundraiser via skype conferencing to support My trip to San Francisco, CA to pursue Certification training to become a certified Sex Therapist from the American Association of Sex Educators. At the Center for Sex & Culture. 
Your donated funds are tax-deductible since the Center for Sex & Culture is a non-profit. So pull that credit card out & Donate, Donate, DONATE!
To be apart of My Masturbate-a-Thon you must do the following:
Pledge with - Donate with WePay

The INTENT of the Masturbate-a-Thon is to encourage people to talk about masturbation in a positive, non-shame based way.
Pledging supports this mission!

This Masturbate-a-Thon will take place Wednesday (HUMP DAY) May 23, 2012 from 8p.m.- 9p.m. MST (Mountain Standard Time).
For everyone on the call to see video, each person needs:

Can you take the challenge? Can you bring more pleasure to the world? If so, get your pledges in TODAY!

No comments: