Wednesday, January 16, 2013

1st photo shoot of 2013-- off with a BANG!


So 2013 has been off to a busy start! Just to update E/everyone what the 2013 buzz in My realm the past 16 days have been about:
  • I have acquired quite the efficient sissy maid that also serves as a chauffeur periodically. (Stay tuned for pictures & video clips with will ONLY happen once I am satisfied with the service it is providing My household)  So far so good, but E/everyone knows how hard it is to KEEP good help! The sissy is not in pursuant to becoming collared to Me, but rather be trained by Me. I am honored as I can be quite the tyrant. My philosophy "THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT"
  • Preparing for Southwest Leather Conference. Which is an annual Leather Convention that takes place here in Phoenix, AZ. SW Leather Con is an AMAZING conference  Especially for those like Me who combine Spiritually into My BDSM, M/s, D/s & Sado-Maso Play. This marks My 3 year anniversary of My Phoenix, AZ residency. Definitely a reason to celebrate!  I will be hosting 2 FemDom's so stay tuned for more juicy details! I am keeping the cat in the bag for now. I will say "STAY TUNED FOR THE VIDEO, which will only be available on My Membership site; CaribbeanDominatrix.com. Yes, I have been dangling My site over your face like a carrot! I can be such the Sadistic Black BITCH. For those wanting to know when I am launching it! Stay tuned, is all I can tell you! It is not easy building a site that you film, edit, create 100% on your own. I am working with a bomb ass webmaster, who stays just as busy as I do. So keep THAT in mind before you start complaining...
  • Last but not least, (WHICH IS THE REASON FOR THIS BLOG), My 1st shoot of 2013! Myself & the sexy Madame Aye Provide.  Aye & I have been communicating in cyberland for years & We will finally have the pleasure REAL TIME in the flesh interaction next week.  
  • Why wouldn't I want to document it all with this Black Beauty?!??
Don't you just LOVE Her duality?!?

I can't wait to get a hold of Her on a leash!

I have so many random ideas for My shoot with Aye Provide!
Isn't She simply stunning!!!
 NOW you see why I am soooo excited about My 1st shoot of 2013?!?
I am primarily focusing on Me, Aye & ALL the fun We are going to have. However it wouldn't be right if I didn't share this experience with ONE lucky submissive white male.
Therefore I AM:
ISO of models/ video slaves that are available for 2 - 3 hours Thursday 1/24/2013.
ONLY white submissive males need only apply!
Men should be 21 to 50 years old & be willing to show your face on camera.
(if you must wear a hood on film, DO NOT BOTHER RESPONDING TO THIS CASTING CALL)
You must be willing to endure med-high levels of corporal punishment & discipline, light bondage, med- heavy Cock & Ball Torture, ball busting, race play & med- heavy levels of humiliation.
You must be available for 2 - 3 hours on Thursday Jan. 24 as Madame Aye is visiting Phoenix from NYC for ONE DAY ONLY!

Interested? Email Me your contact name, contact phone number, age, current full body picture, lists of limits & interests along with a brief explanation of your experience to:
Goddess.SadieHawkins@gmail.com
You can also subscribe to Aye Provide's Yahoo fan group at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ayeprovide/
(tell her Goddess Sadie sent you!)
Hope E/everyone is just as excited as We are!
With Wicked Whacks & Sadistic Slaps,
Goddess Sadie

No comments: