Thursday, August 29, 2013

YES! I am Visiting San Diego, CA 9/3 - 9/7


I will be returning to the San Diego, CA area from Tuesday, September 3rd - Saturday September 7th. 

Several of My fetish favorites can be found on My site: http://sensuoussovereignties.com/interests__expertise 

Expect an exuberant amount of deviant escapades with Me! 

*a few things on the menu: bondage, corporal punishment, domestic discipline, objectification, sensory deprivation & overload, trampling, foot fetish, toilet training, Goddess worship (from feet to farts, spittle to smoke & beyond)

I am open to infinite possibilities: 
Pro Domme Sessions
Shopping Sprees
A visit to the local Nudist Beach FemDom Style
Public Humiliation 
Photo Shoots & Snapshot Fun 
Building new relationships 
Revitalizing old ones! 

Please note that due to My demanding schedule and prior Lifestyle commitments, I am available for sessions 
& public outings by Appointment ONLY! 


No comments: