Monday, October 14, 2013

My East Coast tour & taking a bite of the BIG APPLE...

So it's been confirmed; My East Coast 2013 tour! November 6th - 20th
Thanks to a special devotee who wishes to remain anonymous My airfare into LaGuardia (LGA) is now BOOKED! So E/everyone knows what that means...

NYC HERE I CUM!

It has been 3 years too long since My last visit to Manhattan, so needless to say I am more than excited!
This trip is oh sooooo long overdue! I will be spending 2 weeks on the East Coast. 
Including Pro Domme tour to:
*Secaucus, NJ
*Pittsburgh, PA
*Boston, MA 
*Washington, DC

Thanks to My wonderful & amazingly skilled Amazon Goddess Friend Mistress Athenais (mistressathenais.net) who has once again graciously offered to host Me. Domina Athenais has been more than I could have ever asked for in a Mentor, FemDom Sister, Colleague & Beloved Friend. 

She has shared with Me countless ways in the Art of Female Dominance New York style! Therefore Duo sessions are the quintessential situation.

Supplicants should contact Me at My email address; Goddess_Sadie@SensuousSovereignties.com
Make sure to include the following:

  • Name
  • Contact information, along with the best time / day to reach you
  • Your city locale
  • Brief list of your session interests
  • Your experience level and / or any verifiable references from another Professional Dominant. (Be prepared to give Me references! I will check them. Meaning I will contact those that you have claimed know you or you have served. Believe it or not the world of Professional Dominance is smaller than you think & I know more people nationwide than you think I do....)
* Please note that you may be required to pay a small deposit to secure your appointment for any of the cities I listed outside of the Manhattan, NYC area. All deposits are applied to your session tribute.

I will be available for Professional Domination & Fetish sessions ONLY. However I am interested in any collaboration with FemDom Colleagues, paid video shoots, photography opportunities & various other projects that may be advantageous.

All others desiring My presence, time, energy, etc know that tribute, gifts, & offerings are expected THIS IS NON NEGOTIABLE.

I LOVE NEW YORK CITY & NYC always loves when I come and visit for a spell.....
Is E/everyone ready for Me afoot all over the East Coast?!??




No comments: