Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Crazy summer 2014, Finally Fall 2014

Ahhh, it is finally the Autumn season and I have a myriad of things in the works that I am uber excited about.
ALL which I will keep a bit private for now due to the increasing number of haters, confused admirers & stalker fans I have had to deal with these last few months.
But what I will share is a bit of a pictorial of what My summer has been like.
Insane! IN A GOOD WAY! Don't you wish you were so lucky to be a fly in My realm?!?
Show Me you are worthy! Heck, October is My birthday Earth Anniversary month so get on top of it by gifting Me with lots of gifts, presents & tokens of devotion: http://amzn.com/w/1C2468WL187AY

Having a bit of fun during My summer in Kentucky.
On the menu that evening: race play, OBEAH,  humiliation, sensory deprivation, forced intox, & forced feminization 
Checking in on one of the slaves during in cage confinement time while attending the FemDom Sunday party in Cincinnati, OH hosted by Myself & Domina Devlynn De Sade. 
Marking one of My most devoted slaves with My initial on O/our 3rd year anniversary as Mistress/slave. This slave wears My "S" as a brand and as a tattoo to show his honor & devotion to Me.

A bit of public whipping, bondage & sensual Ebony Domination during a Fetish Event here in AZ early summer 2014.
My newest addition to My stable of slaves presenting Domina Angelina's maintenance canes.
Some human furniture & objectification with My Den of Indomitus (DOIAZ.com) Family during the 10th Anniversary of  Horns & Halo's Fetish HEAT event here in Phoenix, AZ.


I could go and on with pictures from this summer BUT I won't! This is enough for you greedy bitches out there. Trust Me I have more, but I am saving them for the launch of My long awaited members site; CaribbeanDominatrix.com. KEEP WAITING BITCHES, it's coming before the end of 2014!





1 comment:

Mamatatas said...

Sounds like your have your universe in hand......wonderful and much continued success.....