Thursday, April 23, 2015

Spring 2015 East Coast Tour

Oh it's been a while since a update, so here goes!
Since acquiring My playspace Secret ShangriLa AZ in October 2014 I have been uber busy with several additions to My stable of slaves, Professional Domination sessions, filming new fetish content, hosting play parties, teaching workshops, along with several visitors nationwide I have neglected to update this blog.
Take note, that this blog is on the bottom of My "to do list" these days. Those that have the privilege of communicating with Me know that this Goddess is busy damn near 12-16 hours EVERY DAY!
Let Me be clear that I do not have free time, I make time for those things I choose to devote any of My attention to.
Therefore I am diverting My attention to My favorite pastime, TRAVEL!
For the month of June (and possibly some of July too; I am leaving My options open for right now) I will be visiting:
Charleston, SC (tentative)
Hickory, NC (tentative)
Indianapolis, IN (tentative)
Cities in bold are already confirmed. Meaning I will be in those cities & have started accepting deposits for those cities, which is I determine where I will be spending My time. Cities where subs appreciate Me is where I spend more of My time. Deposits are required for those I have not seen previous to this tour. NO EXCEPTIONS! 
Please note that I am NOT interested in Lifestyle slaves at this time. Professional Domination ONLY; so don't ask!
Co-topping & double Domination sessions will be available in Atlanta, Louisville & Cincinnati ONLY.
If interested in booking a session, email Me at: Goddess.SadieHawkins@gmail.com
In the subject line state which city you reside.  Also include a brief introduction, short list of your interests & limits along with your contact information.
I see a limited number of submissives, so act accordingly.




No comments: