Friday, June 2, 2017

Summer 2017 Pro Domme Tour

During June & July 2017, I will be visiting the following cities with consistent double domination sessions available:
Atlanta, GA
Cincinnati, OH
Chicago, IL
Detroit, MI
Manhattan, NYC
Long Island, NY

Tentative cities to include but not limited to:
Nashville, TN
Charlotte, NC
Hampton, VA
Washington, DC /  Maryland / VA area

Per usual Deposit, Appointment, and Tribute ALWAYS REQUIRED:
https://cash.me/$SHawkins

I will also be offering FIVE workshops during My Atlanta visit.
Presenting both My enema workshop and strap on / ass play workshops at South East Leather Fest (SELF) Conference.
As well as collaborating with Velvet Lips, LLC on two workshops;
My Strap on workshop (in case you missed it at SELF and My Polyamory workshop as well as hypnosis, one on one consultations & more!

So here is a video announcement of My June & July Summer 2017 Pro Domme Travel Tour.
Email Me at "Goddess.SadieHawkins@gmail.com" for more information.
Be sure to include your city & state in the subject line.



No comments: